As part of the One World Fair and Fair Trade Festival Oxford Fair Trade Coaltion (OFTC) presents
A programme of Talks and Tastings
3 November 2018 at the Oxford Town Hall Assembly Rooms
You’ve heard about fair trade coffee, tea and chocolate – but there are many fascinating stories behind them. Find out more and explore the sweet tastes of fairness!
- Try Divine Chocolate‘s new range that’s not just fair trade, but also vegan and organic
- Compare the tastes of different fair (and unfair!) trade teas – is your palate discerning enough to know the difference?
- Sample the delights of Eswatini Kitchens chutney and hear the stories behind the ingredients
- Wake up and smell (and taste) the Mzuzu coffee and find out how certification has helped the growers
- Show your good taste in fashion by hearing about how fair trade tartan improves the lives of producers.
Please visit our Events page for details of all the talks and tastings on the day.